Wednesday, April 25, 2007

今天我和mel去看了sunshine, quite a good movie....我个人还蛮喜欢里面的一个character(Robert Capa), which act by cillian murphy. He quite nice looking, especially his blue eyes...I am attracted by his blue eyes...
The movie is quite touch also where the krew all sacrify themself to success the mission...
I also like the character of Maze, Cassie, Corezon and Kaneda...
Quite dislike the character of Harvey...
Must thanks to mel told me about this movie...
Of course thanks to her because treat me to watch this movie...
haha!!!!!!

Very happy today... can 'po' for the half day...
Some more go and buy present for summer .....
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for my lovely sister, AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1 comment:

Starry_bright said...

lol... cum la cum la... nxt week go again har! hehe... ;D